About this item
The Storkcraft Caribou Bunk Bed brings a touch of natural beauty to your child's bedroom. This bunk bed combines all the space-saving features you're looking for in one great package. Select from Storkcraft's extensive list of optional chests and case pieces to complete your room design.
Storkcraft Caribou Bunk Bed, White:
- Age Range: 6 years and up
- Converts to 2 twin beds
- Solid wood construction with non-toxic finish
- Fits standard twin mattresses (sold separately)
- Meets all current US and Canadian safety standards
- Weight capacity: 165 lbs
- Assembly required
- Assembled dimensions: 78.4"L x 42.6"W x 58.3"H
- Assembly takes approximately 2 hours
- Metal to metal fastenings
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||62.5|
Ask a question
- It is a great blue color....not a true navy, but somewhere inbetween. Really good for a boys' room.by An anonymous customer8/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it is pretty accurate. The color is probably the best thing about this bed. As for the rest.....not quite so!by MeandLavi5/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- if you're still wondering, yes, the color in real life is the same as it appears on my monitor. please read my review regarding mattress thickness, that was our only issue.by bluetulip24/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The blue is a dark blue, not as dark as navy. It is hard to describe. Definitely not primary blue, and not quite navy blue. Somewhere in between. Hope this helps!by RealHousewifeofPittsburgh5/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. If separated into 2 beds, can you still use the guide rails on one? (Like a toddler bed) Or is the ladder part of the rails?
- yes you can keep the top bunk exactly as is with both side rails when beds are separated, and the ladder is a completely separate piece.by happymommy4165/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can but it takes improvising. THE LADDER IS A PART OF THE RAIL! I don't know what bunk bed the previous answers refer to but this Caribou bunk, the ladder is a part of the rail. Without the ladder, the rail just sort of hangs there looking unfinished. I was deciding between this one and the Long Horn. I bought this bed with the previous two answers for this question in mind and am very disappointed.by looks4things2buy3/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think you could still use it. Ladder is not part of the rail.by CantFindAnUntakenNickname3/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The ladder and rails are not attached, so the guard rails can be used in the separate twin bed confirguation.by StorkCraftBaby6/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby happymommy4168/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes but the predrilled holes for assembly of them as a bunkbed will always be there it looks weird...by Spanaway5/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, this bunk bed can be separated into two twin beds.by StorkCraftBaby5/10/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?