About this item
The Stork Craft Caribou Twin over Twin Bunk Bed is a timeless, sought-after piece. Bring this wilderness icon to your child's bedroom for true outdoor elegance that will be adored throughout the years. This bunk bed is smaller in stature and height for that bedroom that is short on space. As your child grows, you can easily convert the Caribou Twin over Twin Bunk Bed into two separate twin beds. All Stork Craft bunk beds are designed with security in mind, featuring unique fastening systems, a sturdy fastened ladder and full-length guardrails.
Stork Craft Caribou Twin over Twin Bunk Bed, Navy:
- Converts to 2 twin beds
- Solid wood construction with non-toxic finish
- Fits standard twin mattresses
- Mattresses sold separately
- See our assortment of mattresses
- Meets all current US and Canadian safety standards
- Weight capacity: 165 lbs
- 6 years and up
- Assembly required
- Assembly takes approximately 2 hours
- Metal to metal fastenings
- Model# 09720-12VA
- Twin size bed assembled: 78.4"L x 42.6"W x 61.4"H
- Limited 1-year warranty
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||62.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. If separated into 2 beds, can you still use the guide rails on one? (Like a toddler bed) Or is the ladder part of the rails?
- yes you can keep the top bunk exactly as is with both side rails when beds are separated, and the ladder is a completely separate piece.by happymommy4164/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can but it takes improvising. THE LADDER IS A PART OF THE RAIL! I don't know what bunk bed the previous answers refer to but this Caribou bunk, the ladder is a part of the rail. Without the ladder, the rail just sort of hangs there looking unfinished. I was deciding between this one and the Long Horn. I bought this bed with the previous two answers for this question in mind and am very disappointed.by looks4things2buy3/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think you could still use it. Ladder is not part of the rail.by CantFindAnUntakenNickname3/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The ladder and rails are not attached, so the guard rails can be used in the separate twin bed confirguation.by StorkCraftBaby6/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It is a great blue color....not a true navy, but somewhere inbetween. Really good for a boys' room.by An anonymous customer8/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it is pretty accurate. The color is probably the best thing about this bed. As for the rest.....not quite so!by MeandLavi5/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- if you're still wondering, yes, the color in real life is the same as it appears on my monitor. please read my review regarding mattress thickness, that was our only issue.by bluetulip24/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The blue is a dark blue, not as dark as navy. It is hard to describe. Definitely not primary blue, and not quite navy blue. Somewhere in between. Hope this helps!by RealHousewifeofPittsburgh5/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby happymommy4168/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes but the predrilled holes for assembly of them as a bunkbed will always be there it looks weird...by Spanaway5/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, this bunk bed can be separated into two twin beds.by StorkCraftBaby5/10/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?