Consider these popular products
- Rollbackfrom $56.99
- from $118.15
- Rollback$129.98 Was $199.98Save $70.00
- $106.15 Was $124.99Save $18.84
- from $240.18
- Rollback$199.98 Was $229.98Save $30.00
- Rollback$189.98 Was $229.98Save $40.00
- from $199.00
Storkcraft - Aspen 5-Drawer Chest, Cognac
About this item
About this item
Featuring a beautiful solid wood construction, the Storkcraft - Aspen 5-Drawer Chest in Cognac provides ample, spacious storage for the nursery and the kids' room. Durably built using cam-lock construction, this nursery dresser will last far beyond the baby years. All five drawers come with a metal glide system for easy and smooth motion. You'll have plenty of room to store diapers, baby's wardrobe and more. This nursery chest also features a beautiful, nontoxic finish that's safe for children.
Storkcraft - Aspen 5-Drawer Chest in Cognac:
- Nursery dresser features a beautiful solid wood and wood/veneer construction
- Cam-lock construction
- All drawers come with a metal glide system for a very easy and smooth motion
- Safety stops for drawers
- Nursery chest has a beautiful and durable nontoxic finish
- 5-drawer chest requires assembly
- All Storkcraft products meet or exceed all U.S. and Canadian standards and feature a one-year warranty
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||97.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||35.5 x 17.5 x 46.75|
Ask a question
- The dresser is about 45 inches tall if you go by the top of the "changing table".by kbbackwoods9/1/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Assembled Dimensions (Inches) 35.5 (length) x 17.5 (width) x 46.75 (height)by StorkCraftBaby8/28/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. How is this 5 drawer chest only 6 inches taller then the 3 drawer? Can anyone tell me the height of the drawers for each?
- It is approximately 6.25" taller than the 3 Drawer because the drawers are more shallow on the 5 Drawer. The height of the drawers for the Aspen 3 Drawer Dresser is 8.75" and for the Aspen 5 Drawer Dresser is 6.25". I hope this helps.by StorkCraftBaby8/8/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?