Stopain Pain Relief Extra Strength Spray 4 Fl Oz
Customers also considered
Check out these related products
- $5.11 Was $9.99Save $4.88
- $6.47 Was $9.99Save $3.52
- Reduced Price$9.27 List price $13.30Save $4.03
- Reduced Price$10.15 List price $12.83Save $2.68
- Reduced Price$6.76 List price $9.19Save $2.43
- Reduced Price$6.35 List price $8.13Save $1.78
- Reduced Price$4.83 List price $6.35Save $1.52
- Reduced Price$9.31 List price $11.00Save $1.69
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Relieve minor aches and pain with this extra-strength pain relief spray.
- 4 fl oz
- Non-staining, non-greasy
- Pleasant scent
- Pharmacist recommended
Warning Text: For External Use Only. When Using This Product: Use Only As Directed. Do Not Bandage Tightly Or Use A Heating Pad. Avoid Contact With Eyes and Mucous Membranes. Do Not Apply to Wounds Or Damaged Skin. Stop Use and Ask A Doctor If: Condition Worsens Or If Symptoms Persist For More Than 7 Days Or Clear Up and Occur Again Within A Few Days; Redness Is Present; Irritation Develops. If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding, Ask A Health Professional Before Use. Keep Out of Reach of Children. In Case of Accidental Ingestion, Get Medical Help Or Contact A Poison Control Center Right Away
Ingredients: Active Ingredient: Menthol 8.0%, Topical Analgesic. Other Ingredients: Citric Acid, Dimethylsulfone (Msm), Eucalyptus Oil, Glucosamine Sulfate, Peppermint Oil, Purified Water, Sd, Alcohol 39-C
Active Ingredients: Menthol
Dosage: Use up to 4 times daily.
Instructions: Adults and Children Over 12 Years: Spray Directly Onto Affected Area Without The Need to Rub, Massage Or Bandage. Repeat As Necessary, But Do Not Apply More Than 4 Times Daily. Children 12 Years Or Younger: Ask A Doctor Additional Information: Flammable. Do Not Use Near Flame. Store At Room Temperature
|Age Group:||Adults and children over 12 years:|
|Recommended Use:||For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with simple backache, arthritis, straings, bruises and sprains.|
|Flexible Spending Account-Eligible:||FSA Eligible|
|Primary Shelf ID:||1001537|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||1.80 x 2.30 x 5.60 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No, just "menthol (8%), plus glucosamine and dimethylsulfone (MSM)-2 essential ingredients long known for their ability to help with joint pain and arthritis."by SweetLadyBlue7/6/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The active ingredient is 8.0% Menthol. I do not see any mention of Lidocane on the label of inactive ingredients.by MIKKI77/6/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It does not contain lidocaine. It contains menhol in concentration.by Abbylaine7/6/2016Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, results are immediate.by TexasGigiG4/15/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Works in minutes and lasts longer.by Merrylynn1/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- This is how the it is described on the box. "menthol (8%), plus glucosamine and dimethylsulfone (MSM)-2 essential ingredients long known for their ability to help with joint pain and arthritis". Only product my stepdad will use because it works, and it is easy because it will spray upside down without leaking all over the place.by SweetLadyBlue4/19/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The percent of Menthol in this product is 8.0%.by MIKKI74/19/2016Was this answer helpful? (7) (1)Was this answer helpful?