Consider these popular products
Stitch Women's Plus-Size Belted Wrap Dress
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
You will be looking good and ready for your day when you wear the Stitch Women's Belted Wrap Dress. It hugs your body and has a black cinch belt that accents your midsection and gives you a slimmer, trimmer appearance. Wear this women's wrap dress with accessories for a slim, slinky evening look or pair it with a jacket and have a professional look for the office.
Stitch Women's Plus-Size Belted Wrap Dress:
- Made of 62% polyester, 34% rayon and 4% spandex
- Remove belt before washing plus-size wrap dress
- Machine wash cold
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry low
Explore this item
|Fabric Care Instructions:||Remove Belft Before Wah. Machine Wash Cold. Do not bleach. Tumble Dry Low.|
|Fabric Content:||62% Poly, 34% Rayon, 4% Spandex|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.9|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||11.0 x 10.0 x 9.75|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- i am 6ft tall, and the dress came a little below midway my thighs. i bought it specifically for leggings. if you are a really tall girl like myself, you will need to wear it with leggings unless you like your dresses on the shorter side.by maevro6/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Well its suppose to be knee length, but on me it hit a few inches higher,by LovesToSpoilKids6/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- knee lengthby iamgettingmad4/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?