Stiga Duo Conversion Table Tennis Top with Net
Customers also considered
- $14.75 List price $18.99Save $4.24
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$12.54 List price $17.48Save $4.94
- Reduced Price$47.95 List price $73.88Save $25.93
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
0.5 in. Dark Green top supported by 30 in. center-mounted steel stiffeners. Side strips help align top properly. Sponge rubber strips protect rails and hold top firmly in place. Fits 7 ft. and 8 ft. pool tables. 90 Days limited warranty. Play surface dimensions: 9 ft. L x 5 ft. W x 30 in. H (113 lbs.). Everybody needs a change of game every now and then - here's an easy way to switch - and switch back! Go from "your break" to "your serve" with this half in. dark Green conversion top that turns your billiard table into a top-flight arena for table tennis. The special top is supported by center-mounted steel stiffeners, plus side strips that help align the top properly. Sponge rubber strips protect your rails and hold the top solidly in place. It'll fit 7 and 8 ft. pool tables, and will change from one to the other quickly and with ease.
- Turn your pool table into a ping pong table
- 1/2-inch dark green top
- 30-inch center mounted steel stiffeners for support
- Side strips align top properly
- Sponge rubber strips protect rails
- Fits 7- and 8-ft. pool tables
- Includes net and post set for complete set up
- Balls and paddles not included
- Play surface measures 108L x 60W inches
Switch from ''your break'' to ''your serve'' with the clever Stiga Duo Conversion Table Tennis Top with Net. This special ping pong table top fits on 7- or -ft. pool tables so you can enjoy two classic games, even in a small rec room. The green top is supported by center-mounted steel stiffeners; side strips align the top properly while sponge rubber strips protect your pool table's rails and hold the table tennis top firmly in place. Your regulation size table includes the net and posts so you can quickly be ready to play. Balls and paddles are sold separately.
About Escalade Sports Escalade Sports originated as Indian Archer and Toy Company in 1927. Since then the company has blossomed into an internationally acclaimed sporting goods manufacturer and distributer. As the world's leading producer and distributer of pool tables, table tennis tables, and game tables, Escalade Sports is known for their quality products and brands, new product development, and excellent customer service. Headquartered in Evansville, Indiana, this global company can confidently say that no matter what your game, their brands deliver Serious Play.
|Recommended Use:||Fits 7' and 8' Pool Tables|
|Is Assembly Required:||Y|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||T814N|
|Assembled Product Weight:||190.00 Pounds|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||108.00 x 60.00 x 30.00 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No. 2 pieces- fairly heavy. Sits flat on pool table or other table.by fisherman222/23/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby john471/4/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it's 2 pieces that lay flatby gvpong12/29/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, It is in two pieces that come apart & go back together easily.by 569312/1/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no. Topper is two separate piecesby SMMMomma1/1/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It does not fold up but is two pieces of equal size that can be removed.by Golffitz12/30/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- this will lay on any large table. does not need to be a pool tableby tusmc11/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes. No problem.by fisherman221/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you should be able to.by gvpong12/29/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Only if the table is very sturdy. The table is very heavy, but comes in 2 pieces.by 56932/23/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think you could if the table was the right size and was sturdyby SMMMomma1/1/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, You get the Table top in 2 pieces, easy to put together & take apart. You also get the net & the posts that hold the net. You get pading that goes between the table top & what ever you put it on top of. Thats it.by 56931/5/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- this comes with a two piece ping pong table top, brackets and net.by SMMMomma1/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $324.38 List price $384.99Save $60.61