The Sterling ProKit Adjustable Aneroid Sphygmomanometer is a professional kit that is ideal for nurses, EMTs and other medical professionals, as well as students. The Adult Sphygmomanometer with Sprague Stethoscope comes in black and features outstanding quality and versatility. The sphygmomanometer and stethoscope kit includes an adjustable black gauge with white faceplate, a mini screwdriver, a deluxe air release valve and an inflation tube with deluxe end valve. Also included is a 2-tub bladder, a black calibrated nylon cuff, and a Sprague Rappaport-type stethoscope. The set has two spare sets of eartips for your convenience, three bells in ascending sizes, two diaphragms in small and large, a chest piece key and a roomy zippered fanny pack to hold everything.
Sterling ProKit Adjustable Aneroid Sphygmomanometer with Sprague Stethoscope, Adult, Black:
Outstanding quality and versatility come together in convenient all-in-one, professional kits.
- ProKits" are ideal for nurses, students and EMTs.
- Sterling Professional Gauge: Deluxe adjustable gauge with luminescent faceplate allows the user to easily set the gauge to zero.
- Deluxe air release valve and bulb and coordinating calibrated nylon adult cuff.
- Sterling Sprague Rappaport-Type Stethoscope: Heavy-walled double tubing and chrome-plated zinc alloy rotating chestpiece.
- Tube length: 22"; total length: 30".
- Includes: adjustable black gauge with white faceplate, mini screwdriver, deluxe air release valve, inflation bulb with deluxe end valve, 2-tube bladder, black calibrated nylon cuff, Sprague Rappaport-type stethoscope, two spare sets of eartips, three bells (small, medium and large), two diaphragms (small and large), chestpiece key and roomy zippered fanny pack.