Customers also viewed these products
- from $41.00
- from $45.00
- from $39.00
- from $36.00
- from $36.00
- from $34.08
- from $29.99
- from $38.64
- from $27.00
Sterilite Tall Closet Drawer, Set of 3
Consider these popular products
- Rollback$38.99 Was $49.00Save $10.01
- Rollbackfrom $9.88
- Rollback$35.00 Was $37.26Save $2.26
- $7.38 Was $8.99Save $1.61
- Rollback$9.99 Was $14.82Save $4.83
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
20" L x 19.25 " W x 11" H each unit
Sterilite Tall Closet Drawer, S/3
|Manufacturer Part Number:||22108003|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Are these stackable? Obviously, you can put one on top of each other...but if you fill them and pull out the drawers, will the boxes "slide"?
- Yes, they are stackable. They have places where you can snap them together and they open perfectly as long as they're not over stuffedby freebird893/14/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No the boxes will not slide out. I have most of these stacked in rows of 9 high and I even have stuff displayed on top of them and the drawers do not move, and the stuff on top does not even budge. They lock in place on the back so you actually have to pick them up to get them apart.by Rox33anne1/11/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They are stackable but I wouldn't stack higher than 3 or 4 as these are light to medium weight drawers. I have mine really stuffed with sewing fabric (pretty heavy) and I have no trouble with the drawers opening BUT I only have them stacked 2 high...only because they're under a counter that won't allow more to be stacked or I would put them 3 or 4 high.by napilimama5/1/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes they are stackable and no the drawers will not slide off each other when you pull them open. The top of each drawer has a groove around the edge so that when you stack them, the bottom fits on that groove and stay in place.by Cyndc8/11/2010Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They don't come attached together but you can easily configure them to snap in together as shelves easily. They CAN be laid next to each otherby freebird893/14/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes I have mine laid side by side as I have 8 rows of them and then they are stacked 9-7 high. But they do not lock together side by side, but they also do not move when you have more then one stacked on each that is side by side. The ones I have I can not budge.by Rox33anne1/11/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- These are not connected and can be used individually or stacked together.by napilimama10/13/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, each drawer is separate. they can interlock vertically, or be used side by side without connecting.by walmartfansince20105/16/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the drawers on mine are not ventilated.by mkmd20014/20/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No these are not ventilated.by statre6/12/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?