About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Sterilite Three-Drawer Wide Cart offers an easy and stylish storage solution. This rolling drawer cart features three see-through drawers with a rosy-pink tint. It is ideal for organizing clothing and fits inside most closets. Use the rose tint Sterilite Three-Drawer Cart in lieu of a dresser when space is limited in your child's bedroom. The rolling drawer cart could also function well as storage for linens and other supplies, such as toilet paper, in your bathroom. Keep your extras close by but out of the way with the Sterilite Three-Drawer Wide Cart. Casters are included to create a rolling storage option, but the cart can be used without them.
Sterilite 3-Drawer Wide Cart, Rose Tint:
- 3 see-through drawers
- Easy identification of contents
- Ideal for organizing clothing and linens in the bedroom and bathroom
- Casters are included to create a rolling storage option
- Dimensions: 15.25"L x 21.88"W x 24"H
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||14.65|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||15.25 x 21.88 x 24.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes you can stack them without the wheels they do not fit or connect together Stack them one on top and tape the back corners of the bottom and topby gojo23/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Technically you could, but I personally wouldn't recommend it because they won't last as long as they would begin to crack from the weight of the top one. I learned this with my last two but leaving them as singles lasted me for about a year.by BacardiGirl2/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes you can stack as many as you needby CrabyAbby2/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby ricafifi2/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I believe you can just don't put the wheels on one of them because I have pure white ones identical to these and they stack one on top of the other.by JennC922/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?