About this item
The Sterilite Latch Box features an easy-to-use latch design that provides a comfortable grip surface and secures the lid to the base. The contoured lids and bases of these Sterilite storage containers are designed for secure stacking, and can be placed neatly in your garage, closet or storage unit. You can easily use these 27-quart plastic latch boxes to store off-season clothing, toys, books and other items. The Sterilite Latch Box set includes ten boxes and ten lids.
Sterilite 6.75-Gallon (27-Quart) Latch Box, Set of 10:
- Sterilite Latch Box Set includes: ten lids and ten boxes
- 27-quart plastic latch box features an easy-to-use latch design that provides a comfortable grip
- Made of durable, heavy-duty plastic
- Locking latches provide secure holding of contents
- Sterilite storage containers are made in the USA
- 27-quart plastic latch box dimensions: 16.50"L x 13.00"W x 12.25"H
- Sterilite Latch Box Model# 19252R10
See all home storage on Walmart.com. Save money. Live better.
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||23.4|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||16.5 x 13.0 x 12.25|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It measures 10" x 12" on the bottom. It's height is 11-1/2 inches.by Ladytiger441308/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The base is 10 1/2" X 12 1/4", but it tapers up to 12 1/2" X 16" at the top and it stands just under 12" tall.by LaserSpecialist10/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 16"L x 13"Wby YourSteriliteTeam2/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (5)Was this answer helpful?
- Nowhere does it say what type of plastic it is on the container so I guess you'll have to assume it has BPA in it. Even in the description of the product, it doesn't say... go figure.by Ladytiger441308/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?