Sterilite 2-Shelf Storage Cabinet
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Sterilite 2-Shelf Storage Cabinet looks good in either a living room or a bedroom. It is also strong enough for your garage or workshop, and is small enough to fit in plenty of spaces. Use this cabinet to keep the things you need in one place. This Sterilite storage cabinet assembles in just minutes with no tools required. It's also simple to clean with just a few swipes from a damp cloth. The Sterilite storage cabinet is made from heavy-duty plastic and has a soft off-white finish, so it looks good in almost any room. The doors swing open easily and close securely. They also accommodate most standard-sized padlocks for extra privacy and security. The shelves inside this plastic storage cabinet are fully adjustable. Each shelf can easily handle up to 40 pounds. Use them to conveniently store spray bottles, books, toys, electronics, tools, gloves and almost any other similar item.
Each American-made Sterilite 2-Shelf Storage Cabinet measures approximately 25-3/4"L x 19"W x 35-3/4"H and has been designed to last for years to come.
Sterilite 2-Shelf Storage Cabinet:
- Doors swing open easily, close securely and accommodate a standard padlock
- Rugged shelves adjust easily and hold up to 40 pounds each
- Made of heavy-duty plastic
- Sterilite storage cabinet assembles in minutes; no tools required
- Measures approximately 25-3/4"L x 19"W x 35-3/4"H
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||26.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||25.63 x 18.88 x 35.63|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Absolutely not! An aquarium must be supported completely around the tank edge. These cabinets would not support a rank of any size. Long time owner of various sized aquariums.by alienmurphy11/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Don't do it! A 10 gallon aquarium weighs almost 100 lbs when filled. If the cabinet fails to support it, you will have a costly mess to clean up not to mention the fatal effects on your fish. Aquarium stands are the safest way to display your tank.by JayMac3210/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- you could put the aquarium on top of the cabinet but I don't know about on a shelf.by LOOKINGFORCHEAPLITEWEIGHT11/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- I wouldn't keep anything very heavy on top of this cabinet. I had a large plant initially on top of mine and it started to bow as a result. It might hold it but the cabinet won't retain its original shape.by CatP8/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No I would not. They are not meant to hold a lot of weight on the top.by DMHolguin11/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I believe it could hold the weight; however, the tops of the 2 that I purchased were not flat. They were a bit raised in the middle so I wouldn't recommend it.by glassprincess36511/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes this is sturdy enough for a fish tankby peaceangel5011/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- I would think so, as long as it covers the whole length of the shelf to even the weight. I have put another shelf just like it on top with considerable weight and it works just fine. However use caution and good judgement.by cautelosa11/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- I have mine inside which was my purpose for kitchen storage. It might work OK if you don't have strong blowing rain storms as we do here.by silverandspice7/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Using it on screened porch. You should be fine.by akamd11/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Best use is under a cover away from direct rain or sprinklers. Looks nice enough for use in the house laundry or other work area.by HEBFLYER10/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This unit is not airtight. Sturdy, but not airtight. It would be quite possible for rain, dust, etc. to intrude on the shelf contents when exposed directly to the elements. Under an awning might be OK, if rain was not allowed to settle on the top of the shelf. I'd put all items in plastic containers/bags, etc., just in case. Lawn chair pads, extra bagged tablecloths, BBQ tools, lighter fluid, etc. would be OK as is.by FromWhereIStand6/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Would probably be fine. Just don't put something real heavy on top of it. Would probably start to sag after awhile with the heat.by sunriseheaven6/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Definitely can be used outdoors.by surfdon7/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have one of these units at home. I use mine indoors. It might do ok outdoors if it is protected from the weather.by cleo1239/11/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It's not a flat top as they molded in a slight ridge which might be for strength. A small microwave might fit there and be easily accesible as the height of the cabinet is flush with my kitchen counter.by silverandspice11/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby Eggwin11/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- DEPENDING ON THE SIZE OF THE MICROWAVE, BUT WILL HANDLE THE WEIGHT VERY WELL ON TOP. Rigid enough to use for a work bench using two of these and a wood plank top of about twenty inches wide by five foot to six foot long.by HEBFLYER9/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Even a small microwave would be a solid weight, which also would give-off a certain amount of heat. I would advise covering the top of the unit with pre-cut 1/2" to 1" thick shelving boards, painted the same color as the cabinet, extending 1" over the sides. This addition would stabilize the dead weight on top, and protect the cabinet from heat. The wood would look similar to a painted butcher block. Otherwise, I think that a microwave would be too much weight/heat for the physical composition/integrity of this product.by FromWhereIStand11/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If the microwave is not really heavy, I would use it for this purpose. It is definitely easy to clean and if put together properly, stable enough to put something on top of it, I would say...by Ling5111/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- YOU PROBABLY COULD PUT A MICROWAVE ON IT. i HAVE MINE INDOORS AND I HAVE ITEMS ON TOP OF MINE. IT SEEMS TO HOLD UP OK.by cleo12311/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It would totally depend on weight, but I think it would easily accomodate most microwaves.by Grizzly9311/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?