Sterilite 2-Shelf Storage Cabinet
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Sterilite 2-Shelf Storage Cabinet looks good in either a living room or a bedroom. It is also strong enough for your garage or workshop, and is small enough to fit in plenty of spaces. Use this cabinet to keep the things you need in one place. This Sterilite storage cabinet assembles in just minutes with no tools required. It's also simple to clean with just a few swipes from a damp cloth. The Sterilite storage cabinet is made from heavy-duty plastic and has a soft off-white finish, so it looks good in almost any room. The doors swing open easily and close securely. They also accommodate most standard-sized padlocks for extra privacy and security. The shelves inside this plastic storage cabinet are fully adjustable. Each shelf can easily handle up to 40 pounds. Use them to conveniently store spray bottles, books, toys, electronics, tools, gloves and almost any other similar item.
Each American-made Sterilite 2-Shelf Storage Cabinet measures approximately 25-3/4"L x 19"W x 35-3/4"H and has been designed to last for years to come.
Sterilite 2-Shelf Storage Cabinet:
- Doors swing open easily, close securely and accommodate a standard padlock
- Rugged shelves adjust easily and hold up to 40 pounds each
- Made of heavy-duty plastic
- Sterilite storage cabinet assembles in minutes; no tools required
- Measures approximately 25-3/4"L x 19"W x 35-3/4"H
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||26.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||25.63 x 18.88 x 35.63|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Absolutely not! An aquarium must be supported completely around the tank edge. These cabinets would not support a rank of any size. Long time owner of various sized aquariums.by alienmurphy11/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Don't do it! A 10 gallon aquarium weighs almost 100 lbs when filled. If the cabinet fails to support it, you will have a costly mess to clean up not to mention the fatal effects on your fish. Aquarium stands are the safest way to display your tank.by JayMac3210/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- you could put the aquarium on top of the cabinet but I don't know about on a shelf.by LOOKINGFORCHEAPLITEWEIGHT11/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- I wouldn't keep anything very heavy on top of this cabinet. I had a large plant initially on top of mine and it started to bow as a result. It might hold it but the cabinet won't retain its original shape.by CatP8/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No I would not. They are not meant to hold a lot of weight on the top.by DMHolguin11/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I believe it could hold the weight; however, the tops of the 2 that I purchased were not flat. They were a bit raised in the middle so I wouldn't recommend it.by glassprincess36511/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes this is sturdy enough for a fish tankby peaceangel5011/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- I would think so, as long as it covers the whole length of the shelf to even the weight. I have put another shelf just like it on top with considerable weight and it works just fine. However use caution and good judgement.by cautelosa11/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- I have mine inside which was my purpose for kitchen storage. It might work OK if you don't have strong blowing rain storms as we do here.by silverandspice7/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Using it on screened porch. You should be fine.by akamd11/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Best use is under a cover away from direct rain or sprinklers. Looks nice enough for use in the house laundry or other work area.by HEBFLYER10/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This unit is not airtight. Sturdy, but not airtight. It would be quite possible for rain, dust, etc. to intrude on the shelf contents when exposed directly to the elements. Under an awning might be OK, if rain was not allowed to settle on the top of the shelf. I'd put all items in plastic containers/bags, etc., just in case. Lawn chair pads, extra bagged tablecloths, BBQ tools, lighter fluid, etc. would be OK as is.by FromWhereIStand6/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Would probably be fine. Just don't put something real heavy on top of it. Would probably start to sag after awhile with the heat.by sunriseheaven6/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Definitely can be used outdoors.by surfdon7/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have one of these units at home. I use mine indoors. It might do ok outdoors if it is protected from the weather.by cleo1231/29/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- The dimensions of the drawers don't match the cabinets. We got a piece of rubber carpet mat and cut it slightly larger than the drawers. Doubled it and put it between the cabinet and the drawers. The cabinets are on top of the drawers. Popped the doors off, turned them upside down and popped them back on. This puts the cabinet handles at a reachable height. In other words the doors are installed upside-down.by alienmurphy11/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't think the molded top which has some rounding built in would make it suitable for mounting on top of something like the drawers. It looks to me like stacking would creat stress in the cabinet.by silverandspice7/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- With a non skid rubber between them. The weight will do the rest,but all in "moderation"by cautelosa7/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I wouldn't stack anything heavy on top of it.by kbur69/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No drawers...shelvesby Eggwin6/20/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I wanted to mount the drawers too. You can set the drawers on top but they don't mount (i.e. they don't fit together). I ended up mounting two sets of drawers together and I have the cabinet separate. You can definitely set the drawers on top but they won't be that sturdy. I suppose you could find a way to stick them on. It's not that they don't fit up there, it's just that you can't stick them together using the structures themselves.by Mewhead748/19/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I came here looking for this exact answer! It looks like we could stack them safely if there were legs that fit into the holes under the oval caps on each piece. I haven't found anywhere to purchase parts of that nature though :(by Syl100210/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?