About this item
The Sterilite 19 Gallon (76 Quart) Stacker Box features ergonomic, heavy-duty latches that help secure the base to the lid. Its deep recessed lid provides secure stacking capabilities, helping to maximize vertical spacing. This Set of 6 Sterilite Storage Boxes has a 19 gallon (76 Quart) storage capacity, giving you ample space to store nearly anything, such as blankets, clothing, old magazines, hobbies, books, pots and pans, equipment and more. Modular in design, this heavy-duty storage box works interchangeably with other sizes in clear or opaque offerings, so you can either hide contents or have a clear view of them. The Sterilite 19 Gallon (76-Quart) Stacker Box offers you a way to organize your home or office while eliminating the need for additional storage space.
Sterilite Stacker Tote, 19 gal, Mica:
- Capacity: 19 gal/72 L
- Modular Design
- Heavy-duty, ergonomic latches
- Deep recessed lid for secure stackability
- Dimensions: 25 3/4"L x 18 3/8"W x 13 1/4"H
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||15.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||25.38 x 18.38 x 13.25|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, very sturdy. Mine haven't bent and I have them stacked 4 high. The heaviest are two boxes containing our Christmas tree stacked on top of each other. On top of that are two more full of decorations and lights. After a year in our attic like that they are not bent. They will flex upward if you over fill them but much less than any other storage container I have ever owned.by IofSERFG2031/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the lids are sturdy; they are deeply recessed for secure stackability.by CommunityAnswer7/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The lids are very sturdy and stack well.by Happyface717/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Does this item (19gal) come in clear or opaque? The store had it with the clear/opaque sides but same color lid
- I have no idea. Check while this product is your "CART" for options.by Happyface717/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I saw it in the store with clear sides. However, I wanted my contents unseen - the store had sold out of the solid ones, so I ordered them online.by AlwaysVeryHonest4/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?