Similar items in stock
Step2 Tag-Along Trailer Plus Ride-On
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Features: -Durable tires provide a smooth, quiet ride. -Ages 1.5 and up. -Material: Plastic. -Willow Green color. Color: -Green. Primary Material: -Plastic. Wheels Included: -Yes. Age Group: -2 Years. Gender: -Boy. Ride-On Type: -Wagon/Trailer. Seating Capacity: -1 Seater. Weight Capacity: -40 Pounds. Country of Manufacture: -United States. Number of Wheels: -2. Generic Specifications: -Attaches easily to Step2 Wagon for Two Plus or Safari Wagon (Sold Separately). -Extra storage container in trailer style for a Step 2 Wagon. Generic Dimensions: -Maximum weight: 40 lbs. -14'' H x 19.5'' W x 32'' D, 12 lbs. Dimensions: Overall Height - Top to Bottom: -14 Inches. Overall Width - Side to Side: -19.5 Inches. Overall Length - Front to Back: -32 Inches. Overall Product Weight: -15 Pounds. RideOn Toys Toys Wagons Recreation Riding 1 12 2 24 Boy Green in Indoor Made Metal Months Plastic Seater to USA WagonTrailer Wheels years along step tag tagalong two wagon holidays, christmas gift gifts for girls boys
|Number of Wheels:||2 Wheels|
|Age Group:||2 Years|
|Age Range:||2 - 4 Years , 5 - 7 Years , 0 - 12 Months|
|Seating Capacity:||1 Seater|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||767400|
|Features:||Made in the USA|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||32.00 x 19.50 x 14.00 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Has anyone else have trouble attaching the trailer knob to the bottom of their wagon? The screw is too small to even reach the knob to tighten.
- They are made a little tight. It will reach, you just have to work with it a little.by Ditz4/18/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Insted of using the standard hole, my husband started at the outside part of the ball and screwed up/inward towards the bottom of the wagon. We have a radio flyer wagon, so your step 2 might be a little bit different.by An anonymous customer7/12/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Has anyone tried attaching the tag-along to a different brand wagon, such as radio flyer? Does it work?
- Radio-Flyer does not have the under carriage attachment to hook on the tag along wagonby Ditz2/4/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It doesn't work with any other brand unless you modify the wagon itself to fit the trailer.by MommaJen25/30/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The little tag along wagon does not have the under carriage attachment to add another tag along... so no... only one tag along per wagon ( I thought about adding another also... good thing I checked before I bought more)by Ditz12/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- no you can only attact 1. I have a red wagon called step2 company only make greenby sandy1019/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$1,139.29 List price $1538.18Save $398.89
- Reduced Price$202.95 List price $243.54Save $40.59