About this item
This Step2 Table and Chair Set can make tea time at the house a special occasion for your little ones. The kids set includes a large, easy-to-clean table top and two comfortable chairs with sturdy legs in fun colors perfect for any little girl's room. The girls table and chair set is constructed of durable plastic and will hold up to playtime roughness. The Step2 Table and Chair Set is easy to assemble and store and coordinates perfectly with other Step2 furniture items (sold separately).
Step2 Table and Chairs Set, Pink:
- For ages 2 years and up
- Includes square table and 2 matching chairs
- Durable plastic construction to last for years
- Carry handles in chairbacks
- Easy to assemble and store
- Wipe clean with damp cloth
- Chair weight capacity: 75 lbs
- Chairs (each): 13.0"L x 13.5"W x 21.0"H
- Table: 25.0"L x 25.0"W x 19.0"H
- Model# 719600
Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to .
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||11.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||25.0 x 25.0 x 19.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA and Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- We only had the set for a few hours, before I sent t back, but the colors are so brite and pretty, yes true to the picture, and very strong. My Grandaughter sat, stood, and threw them. It was not the chairs I had a problem with. We could connect the legs to the table, and the table top was not strong. You might have better luck.by Lovingrandmommy8/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the colors were great.by An anonymous customer10/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Don't waste your money. the table is flimsy and will not last... I am so disappointed ...by 1SILVERMEME9/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?