Similar items in stock
Step2 StoreMore Mailbox
Customers also viewed these products
- Reduced Price$25.65 List price $33.00Save $7.35
- Reduced Price$259.65 List price $349.99Save $90.34
- from $9.99
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Have space for more mail with the Step2 StoreMore Mailbox. This Step2 Mailbox can hold up to two weeks of mail and packages. This gray mailbox can be opened from the front or from the back. The lockable, hidden-access door on the Step2 StoreMore Mailbox provides additional security. With a beautiful stone-like texture, the Step2 Mailbox gives your front yard or porch and elegant look. This mailbox features a poly material construction that eliminates weathering, and helps it remain durable through all kinds of weather conditions. The Step2 Mailbox comes with address numbers and two keys. Posts and hardware are also included for easy assembly. When assembled, the Step2 StoreMore Mailbox measures 21.75" long x 15.25" wide x 53.38" high.
Step2 StoreMore Mailbox:
- Can hold up to two weeks of mail and packages
- Removable floor covers a large 28''H x 6.25''W x 13.25''D storage compartment
- Mailbox opens from front or back
- Lockable, hidden access door for security
- Beautiful stone-like texture
- Durable poly material eliminates weathering
- Includes address numbers, hardware and two keys
- Mounts in minutes with post
- Measures: 53.38''H x 21.75''L x 15.25''W
|Manufacturer Part Number:||531700|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||53.37 x 21.75 x 15.25 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I read about this mailbox a lot online before I bought it. Most people described it as light gray or dirty white. But it's taupe. If you go to Walmart near the paint department and look at the vinyl Sterlite drawers and cabinets for garage storage, that's the color of this mailbox. I know because we have those cabinets in our garage. My house is white-painted brick with a black roof and shutters, and the mailbox looks great. My neighbor has a brick house with brown and cream trim, and she's going to buy this mailbox, too.by LindyinPensy12/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The color of the stone is I call it a very light gray or you can call it an off White/dirty white the doors are a gray and the roof is black.by Crumble9/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- light greyby Xena58/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- grayby jd5003/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can get a post at any Home Depot of lumber yard. We used a 4 x 4 I think it was 3 feet long so we anchored 2 feet inside the bottom of the mailbox and 1 foot we cemented in the ground. If I"m not mistaken the instructions say 4 foot post is needed but mine wasn't that long.by Tbirdclass3/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You go to Lowes or Home Depot and buy a 4-ft. treated mailbox post. It's made out of wood, not metal. The mailbox has a section that slides over the post, and it has some pre-drilled holes in it. They send you the bolts that will go through the mailbox and into the post.by LindyinPensy12/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can buy a 4x4 post at your local Hardware store or lumber yard. I would not recommend a metal post since you have to bolt the mailbox to the post to secure it.by Emma025811/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can get a 4x4x8 post at any hardware store like Home Depot, orLumber Yard.by Crumble11/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We used a 4 x 4 and 2 feet go up inside the mailbox from the bottom and 2 feet are cemented in the ground. The 2 feet that are inside the mailbox are secured by 2 bolts so it is very secure.by Tbirdclass3/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You buy a 4-ft. treated 4x4" wood post at your local Lowes or Home Depot. You dig a 2-ft. hole, pour in some Quikrete, put 2 ft. of the post into the hole. When set, you put the mailbox over the post. There's a pre-molded section of the mailbox in the front that slips over the post. It is predrilled, and they send big bolts that go through the mailbox and into the post.by LindyinPensy3/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Just buy a 4X4 mount at Home Depot and anchor that with concrete anchors.by angliaguy3/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Check out these related products