Step2 Naturally Playful Adventure Lodge Play Center Swing Set
Customers also considered
About this item
About this item
The Step2 Naturally Playful Adventure Lodge Play Center Swing Set will provide hours of fun for your children and their friends. With a rustic lodge theme, this play center features swings, a slide, a playhouse, a climbing wall and more. Set it up in your backyard for lots of fun, safe play.
Step2 Naturally Playful Adventure Lodge Play Center Swing Set:
- Key Benefits:
- Kids benefit from frequent physical activity and exercise
- Features 7 activities that will keep 8 kids busy at the same time
- Constructed from durable plastic
- Double-wall construction
- Rope swing chains
- Ideal for medium to large yards
- Dimensions: 12'3"W x 8'6.5"D x 7'4.5"H
- Made in the USA (from US and imported parts)
- 2 swings
- 6' plastic slide
- Rope ladder
- Basketball hoop
- Climbing wall
- Clubhouse with 40" tall platform
- Steering wheel
- Adult assembly required
Features and Specifications:
|Age Start:||3 Years|
|Age End:||and up|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||341.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||102.5 x 147.0 x 88.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- For recommended surfaces, do not install playground equipment over hard surfaces such as concrete asphalt, packed earth, grass, carpet or any other hard surface.Create an obstacle-free site to reduce injury. Maintain a minimum distance of 6.5 feet (2 m) from structures or obstructions (examples: a fence, buildings, garages, houses, low hanging branches, tree stumps/roots, large rocks, bricks, concrete, laundry lines, or electrical wires. .Choose a level location for the equipment to reduce the likelihood of the play set tip ping over and loose fill surfacing materials from washing away during heavy rains.by Official Step2 Brand5/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This product is best suited for flat ground for safety reasons.by CommunityAnswer4/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. does the playset need to be imbedded in the soil/ground for adequate support or can it merely lay on the ground?
- We recommend that you do not install playground equipment over hard surfaces such as concrete asphalt, packed earth, grass, carpet or any other hard surface.by Official Step2 Brand7/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products