Step2 Hole in One Miniature Golf Set
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Bring all the fun of miniature golf to your own home with this exciting and endlessly versatile play set. The colorful "obstacles" and molded track assemble quickly and easily, and make getting a hole-in-one both fun and easy!
Hole in One Miniature Golf Set:
- Snap-lock pieces rearrange easily to create custom courses
- Tracks help guide the ball to the green
- Each green includes a built-in ball action for an easy hole-in-one
- May be used indoors or outdoors
- 21-piece set includes:
- 3 straight courseways
- 3 curved courseways
- 3 unique greens
- 3 flags
- 3 obstacles (clown, spinner and windmill)
- 2 putters
- 2 golf balls
- 1 starting plate
- 1 tunnel
|Age Start:||2 Years|
|Age End:||and up|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||14.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||74.0 x 54.0 x 12.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes. All the pieces connect the same way so used can snap, un-snap and resnap. You could easily put 2 sets together!by mkl60123/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes i don't see why not. they all have universal connectors.by angel25daisy12/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby janet11606/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I haven't but I have this set and I think it would work nicely on carpet.by mkl60123/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby janet11606/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it works just fine :) We have had ours for a few years nowby momdnasn6/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?