About this item
Kids can cool down their toy swimmers with this fun Step2 Big Splash Waterpark. When the temperature skyrockets outside, this water park toy will keep toy swimmers cool. The park includes a water wheel and a water slide. This kids' water table is also equipped with a catapult diving board. When the kids are done playing, pull out the drain plug to empty the water.
Step2 Big Splash Waterpark:
- Age range: 18 months and up
- Ideal for outdoor play
- Water wheel
- Water slide for toys
- Catapult diving board
- Includes accessory set
- Drain plug included
- Adult assembly required
- Dimensions: 31.5"W x 31.5"D x 31"H
|Age Start:||1-1/2 Years|
|Age End:||and up|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||13.4|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||31.5 x 31.5 x 31.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA and Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I've never carried the water by the gallon to the table but it's definitely more then 5 but less then 10... My kids scoop it and dump it in the yard several times before its too low to use.by 3babies2boys1girl5/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 4 gallonsby linhdora3/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not sure. I'd guess 5-7.by NCATeacher7/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm not exactly sure because I always fill it with a hose but I would guess it holds about 5-6 gallons if you want it completely full. There is a plug in the bottom also for easy emptying.by leeka1117/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?