About this item
And, Step-Up to Medicine, third edition provides two types of self-assessment--the kinds of questions you will ask yourself as a clinician plus USMLE-style practice questions. This review book gives you just the Step-Up to the medicine clerkship, accompanying shelf exams, and USMLE Step 2 that you need!
- Full-color, updated interior design brings the content to you in a rousing, memorable style.
- Full-color, updated art program illustrates concepts when a picture says it best--plenty of clinical images also supplement topics.
- New content on evidence-based medicine keeps you current and informed to guide your clinical decision making.
- Expanded content on drug dosing is added where relevant.
- Complete coverage of high-yield medical topics ensures you are test ready
- Clinical Pearls boxes help you "file away" clinical medicine connections for handy retrieval at test time
- Quick Hits glimmering in the margins highlight highly testable material--just see how the sparks fly at test time
- eBook with the fully searchable text is available via thePoint .
- NEW 300 USMLE-style questions provide another means of self-assessment and practice for those exams
- NEW Audio clips of breath and heart sounds also available on thePoint
|Contributed by:||Ring, Adam C.|
|Publisher:||Lippincott Williams & Wilkins|
|Publish Date:||Sep 05, 2012|
|Number of Pages:||576|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||3.05|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||8.25 x 11.25 x 1.0|
Ask a question