Stee-Rike 3 Premium Baseball Training Balls
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Stee-Rike 3 Premium Baseball Training Balls are made from hard, durable plastic and goes further than traditional plastic training balls and Wiffle type balls. The Stee-Rike 3 Premium Baseball Training Balls are designed for hard hits and can hold up to hard hits from aluminum bats. These training balls are made in the USA.
Stee-Rike 3 Premium Baseball Training Balls:
- Made from hard, durable plastic
- Goes further than traditional plastic training balls and Wiffle balls
- Holds up to hits from aluminum bats
- Designed for hard hits
- Made in the USA
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||6.0 x 6.0 x 10.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- 10by cheddartrigg7/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 10by brandieeym4/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (4) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- The red balls act like curve balls, the white ones are normalby cheddartrigg3/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The red balls (or yellow in the larger pack) are like wiffle balls - easy to throw a curve. The white balls travel straight. These balls are great. My 14 year old uses them with wood and aluminum bats.by bulldogbats7/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?