About this item
Keep your little ones safe on the water with the Stearns Youth Nylon Boating Vest. It is an excellent item to keep on your boat, with your camping gear or near the pool. It can also be used for water sports such as waterskiing, jet skiing and more. This boating life vest is designed for youths between 50 pounds and 90 pounds and will keep them afloat in all different situations. It is constructed with quality and is durable enough to keep kids protected year after year. With unique Crosstech flotation foam, this vest will help you rest assured that your little one will stay afloat. It is covered with blue nylon for added style, and there are two adjustable belts so you can give them a personalized, secure fit, each and every time. The Stearns vest is approved by the US Coast Guard, making it wonderful for many different activities in the water. Make sure your children are equipped for boating and other water sports with this dependable vest.
Stearns Youth Nylon Boating Vest:
- U.S. Coast Guard approved
- Boating life vest is designed to fit children 50-90 pounds
- Two encircling belts
- Made of durable Nylon
- Designed to last for years to come
- Use the vest for a number of activities in the water
- Stearns vest model: 2000006390
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.9|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||15.5 x 3.75 x 14.25|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- yesby juna110/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes I own these for myself as well.by frame833503/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I will think it is type III.by InflatableBoatUser5/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- This is a Type III vest.by InternetPilot5/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby akalita8/18/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It rates 50-90lbs but runs small.by fdgjhfkSHDF5/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- They run small, my nephew in tall and slim this is a good fit for himby juna110/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It might fit. If it does it will not be for long. It is very small. It is nice if it fits.by Flip132/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My kids are 7 and 8 and both over 60 pounds. They fit snug but safe..they need to be snug.by Tammywr5/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?