Stearns Deluxe Watersports Vest, Adult
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Stearns Adult Deluxe Watersport Vest is designed for the buoyancy needs of adults. This boating life jacket is made of a durable and long-lasting denier nylon body. It features antimicrobial protection against odor-causing bacteria, mold and mildew. The large armholes give you great range of motion with lots of space to move your arms. It is equipped with four encircling belts that give you a secure fit and keep you safe at all times. The high quality buckles are reliable and enable you to easily put on the vest or remove it in a short time. This life jacket is approved by the U.S. Coast Guard and meets all recommended standards of safety.
Stearns Deluxe Watersports Vest, Adult:
- Durable denier nylon body
- U.S. Coast Guard approved
- Large arm holes
- High quality buckles make putting on the vest a breeze
- Antimicrobial protection to inhibit growth of odor-causing bacteria, mold and mildew
- 4 encircling belts keep you safe
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.59|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||17.0 x 20.0 x 3.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- adult, over 90 pounds, chest size 42-50 inchesby Antisthenes5/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it works well for an average adult, the larger the person the more the floatation is compromised, but if you are average or a little more, than this should work fine for you.by bohica824/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, under 40 ft recreation only. type III (3), intended use; ski vest.by Antisthenes5/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't think so: it is a very basic vest. It floats more or less, but it is not very stable, and hinders freedom of movement...by Artos88811/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?