About this item
The Steam Fast SF-680 Digital Fabric Steam Press is great for flat ironing jobs. This stainless steel steam press is perfect for ironing different kinds of clothes, curtains, pillowcases and handkerchiefs in a professional manner. The SteamFast Professional Digital Fabric Steam Press is easy to use and irons perfectly faster than ordinary irons. The pressing pad of the steam iron press ensures that the fabric is ironed beautifully without damaging the zippers or the buttons that might be on the dress. The SteamFast steam press features multiple dry and steam settings that allows you to choose the ideal one for different kinds of fabrics.
Its large surface area gives more ironing space than other household irons. The Steam Fast SF-680 Digital Fabric Steam Press stainless steel body keeps it rust free. You can check the digital panel to control the temperature of the iron. The steam iron press comes with pressing plate knocking knob that allows you to easily store or take it along with you during travel.
Steamfast Digital Fabric Steam Press:
- Digital fabric steam press
- Stainless steel construction stays rust-free
- Professionally presses fabrics and restores creases
- 250 sq. in. nonstick Teflon pressing surface is 10 times larger than most irons
- Precision digital panel for material and temperature controls; multiple dry and steam settings
- 1350 watts
- Pressing pad cushions fabrics and protects buttons, zippers and other trims
- Pressing plate locking knob for portability and easy storage
- Auto shut-off safety feature
- Audible safety alarm system
- SteamFast Professional Digital Fabric Steam Press Model# SF-680
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||26.6|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||25.6 x 21.3 x 8.7|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Your clothes come from the dryer and then you press them. You will do different things to achieve the results that you want.by Markneat2/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They don't have to be, I iron most of my clothes dry. If I need a little boost I hit the steam button.by chronicironer2/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NO DAMP IS BEST MEDIUM TO LIGHT IF IT WAS WET IT WOULD TAKE ALONG TIME TO PRESS AND SOMETIMES IF WET IT WILL LEAVE A WATER MARK ON SOME COTTONby carluska2/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no - but I haved used on slightly damp jeans - use spray bottle to get steam effect since I have hard water and don't want to put it in the steam unitby 5granch7/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can use it dry or use the included spray bottle or the unit's powerful steam blast.by TodoPaMiFiesta7/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. You spray some water over your clothes just to relax them, if you want.by condelove1/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 300 ml and you can add it from a designated part in the lower right of the product.by lahashni4/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no , not necessarily i have used it with fully dried cloth and it works perfectly , also there is a water spray bottle inside the package in case you need it.by lahashni2/13/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is a special little pull out built in water tank that holds water and you can refill it any time you want in just seconds.by Markneat7/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 300 mL and you add it to a slide-out resivoir under the unit.by TodoPaMiFiesta7/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 300 ml and the reservoir is located at the front, right under the board. You just pull it out, like a small drawer, and voila! It have a silicone cap that you twist and pull.by condelove5/8/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Absolutely and with pleasure, you will make them look better than if you paid a dry cleaner, if you want. You can control the results to the level of what you are happy with.by Markneat5/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- T-shirts iron up fast as a whip but I have to iron my dress shirts with a traditional ironby chronicironer5/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I DO BOTH AND HAVE HAD NO PROBLEM ONCE I FOUND THE BEST WAYS TO FIT THE ITEM UNDER THE THEY LOOK ALMOST AS GOOD AS THE CLEANERby carluska5/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?