About this item
The Stealth Cam scouting camera features three resolution settings: 8MP, 3MP and 1.3MP, allowing for optimum image quality and video recording from 10-180 seconds with audio. This digital scouting camera also has a time lapse function, 38" No Glo night vision emitter with 50-foot range with IR control 38 and 30, and 0-59 second/0-59 minute recovery time out. With a special burst mode that takes 1-9 images per triggering, you are sure to capture high-quality images of wild game. The Ops No Glo 8MP compact digital video camera has an external LCD status display with 2X and 4X digital zoom. This digital scouting camera has an SD card slot that accepts up to 16GB, as well as USB and video output. The Stealth Cam scouting camera has been field tested under all weather conditions and habitats, making it a reliable camera to help you prepare for hunting season.
Stealth Cam Unit Ops No Glo 8MP Compact Digital Video Scouting Camera:
- Triad equipped
- 3 resolution settings: 8MP, 3MP and 1.3MP
- Video recording 10-180 seconds with audio
- Time lapse function
- 38" No Glo Night Vision emitters with 50 ft range w/IR control 38 and 30
- Burst mode 1-9 images per triggering
- 0-59 second/0-59 minute recovery time out
- External LCD status display
- 2X and 4X Digital Zoom
- SD card slot accepts up to 16GB
- Test mode
- Time, date, moon phase and temperature data stamp
- Video output
- USB output
- Operates on 8 AA batteries
- External power jack for 12V battery box
- Camera dimensions: 6" x 4.25" x 2"
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.25|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||1.0 x 1.0 x 1.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes.by Pino0018/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YES, It uses military time.by karmela4/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you mean 24 hour clock, then yes. Plus temp. And phase of the moon.by playsmart9/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No.by Pino00112/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not that I can see but the deer's eyes glow in the photos, probably from the IR. They certainly are not spooked as they will wander right up to the camera.by playsmart10/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, the flash can not be seen. When you set the camera, it will flash the green test light for 60 seconds then stop. One it has stopped, it will start taking pictures of anything that comes in it's view. That 60 seconds that it flashes the green light is to give you time to get out of the camera's view before it is set. Hope this helps.by BamaMomma7811/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (15) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you can set the period when you wish to take time lapse photos and the number of shots taken each time, as well as the delay before the next set is taken. Outside of your set time lapse period it will revert to a normal presetby playsmart10/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it is very settable and I've seen this same model for over $200 elsewheres. We love ours :)by NeedMoreHandicapCarts10/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?