Similar items in stock
Starter Pro Men's Lightweight Running Sneaker
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Starter Pro Men's Lightweight Running Sneakers are designed to support your feet and body weight evenly to enhance your performance. A padded footbed and tongue make these shoes comfortable. These Starter Pro Sneakers are also stylish, and they will look good with both jeans and workout gear. Because these men's running sneakers are lightweight and have a rubber sole, for comfortable, long-lasting wear.
Starter Pro Men's Lightweight Running Sneaker:
- PU/mesh upper
- Lace-up style
- Mesh/EVA lining
- Padded footbed
- Padded tongue
- Rubber sole
Explore this item
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.3|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||6.0 x 6.0 x 1.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- On a wet or even damp surface, these things are crazy slippery. Strictly dry surfaces only.by SBBeachWalker5/31/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would have to say that it is not slip resistant.by jhatha2/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I do not believe this shoe would be rated as "slip resistant"by isadog2/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- These shoes are not court shoes. I recommend them for straight line walking / running.by ALsToyBarn2/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I haven't punched thru the uppers. They seem well glued and solid from above, but any serious mileage is gonna wear out the bottoms fairly quickly.by SBBeachWalker5/31/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not a running shoe...by jhatha2/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Derek... where your toes are, there is an extra layer of 'rubber' coating. I've had these shoes since early Fall 2013. They look brand new, no fading with normal wear. I haven't washed yet, but would wash in cold and air dry. I love these suckers! Got me two more pairs today. Heard they may be closing them out at Walmart.by ALsToyBarn11/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?