Similar items in stock
- $7.72 Was $8.47Save $0.75
- $6.72 Was $7.47Save $0.75
Starter Men's Heavyweight Socks, 8 Pairs
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Get athletic and everyday use out of Starter Men's Heavyweight Socks, 8 Pairs. Made of woven cotton and accented with comfortable elastic, this sock pack is great for all-around wear. They can be worn with running shoes, sneakers or even loafers and are a necessary part of your wardrobe. When fully extended, the socks come up to mid-shin. Classic and familiar, their construction is improved by Starters form-fitting elastic rib. Double-cushioned soles enhance comfort and athletic support. Fitted at the heel and toes, these socks are reinforced for repeat wear. The perfect running sock, Starter socks can keep up with any workout routine. Ideal for casual wear, the traditional appeal of this cushioned crew sock suits jeans and slacks. And, for a relaxed look or in business casual settings, these cotton socks can be worn with dressier shoes. For endless wear options and the style you know, consider adding Starter Men's Heavyweight Socks, 8 Pairs to your sock drawer today.
Starter Men's Heavyweight Socks, 8 Pairs:
- Pack of 10
- Stretchy cotton construction
- Ankle extends to mid-shin
- Reinforced heel and toe for durability
- Form-fitting elastic rib prevents slippage
- Double-cushioned sole for enhanced comfort
- Classic style
- Versatile wear
- One size fits most
- Machine wash
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Hi Yes these socks are over the calf. My husband only wears these.by pecantan4210/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NO!!!! There barly over the ankle!by mattymoe3/8/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, these are just crew socks. And if you have big feet like I do, size 12, they are a little short. They only come part way up the ankle and definitely not up over the calf.by ColoradoHermit10/16/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no..crew lengthby StarterLover2/12/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- On the back of the package that I got of these it says that they are; 87% Cotton 10% Polyester 2% Nylon 1% Spandex This surprised me because I figured that they were about half and half Cotton and Polyester. The ones that I have are gray on the bottom and around the toes and heal, and the rest of them are white. These are very comfortable socks, nice and thick on the bottom and about the best and most comfortable that I have ever had! The only thing that I don't like about them is that they are a bit on the short side. I ware a size 11 1/2 or 12 and I have to stretch these pretty good before I put them on. For somebody that wares a size 9 or 10 these will be a perfect fit. (I've tried some of the ones that are the big and tall size and they are way too big. The heal part ends up on the back of my ankle.) I would have no problem with having these on with my steel toed boots while putting in a 10 or 12 hr shift running a milling machine or a lathe.by ColoradoHermit1/11/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- On the bag for the ankle socks in the same brand and style it says they're 85% cotton 12% polyester 2% nylon 1% spandexby Rick769/10/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- cottonby nikkicms218/19/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- they come in grey but not these.. that is 10 pc pack for same price.by singham1/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes they do and it doesnt fadeby nikkicms216/2/2010Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?