Starter Boys' Radial Lightweight Athletic Sneakers
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Starter Boys' Athletic Sneakers are designed for playing, running and jumping around the playground or backyard. They feature a lace-up style design with a breathable mesh upper, mesh lining, EVA sole and a padded collar and foot bed for additional comfort. Starter's Radial Lightweight Sneakers include a pull tab, making it simple to put the shoe on or take it off.
Starter Boys' Radial Lightweight Athletic Sneakers:
- PU/mesh upper
- Lace-up style
- Padded collar and footbed
- Mesh lining
- Pull tab for easy on/0ff
- EVA sole
- Lightweight athletic sneaker for boys
- Lace-up sneakers ideal for jumping and running around
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. the size is my most concern my son is age 10 and I want to know what size would best fit his age
- My son is 10 years old and wears a size 6 comfortably and says they are roomy.by abbysmith0118yahoo8/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can try a size 4 because I have a 10 year old son and he wears size 4by mamatrini7/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Is this toddler or youth sizing for this shoe (my son is four and just coming out of size 11)?
- Youth. I bought size 2 for my 7 year old son.by RRossi8/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I purchased a size 12 and it fit him great and he has extra room as well.by Sandys1278/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?