Starkist Chunk Light Tuna In Water, (Pack of 4)
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Enjoy a wonderful snack or small lunch with this Starkist Chunk Light Tuna in Water. This tuna meets the American Heart Association's food criteria for a healthy diet. The dolphin-safe tuna, (pack of 4) is a natural source of Omega-3s. It is low in saturated fat and cholesterol, and it is suitable for a kosher diet.
Warning Text: Sharp edges.
Ingredients: Light Tuna, Water, Vegetable Broth, Salt. Contains: Fish, Soybeans. Product May Contain Bones.
Explore this item
|Nutrient Content Claims:||Kosher|
|Features:||In water , 4 pack , Kosher , Dolphin safe. , Chunk light tuna|
|Size:||20 oz net weight , 4 - 5 oz cans|
|Digital Video Formats:||Wrapper|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||3.31 x 6.75 x 2.62 IN|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||10|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 1 G||2|
|Saturated Fat 0 G||0|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol 20 Mg||6|
|Sodium 180 Mg||8|
|Potassium 95 Mg||2|
|Total Carbohydrate 0 G||0|
|Dietary Fiber 0 G||0|
|Protein 9 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- 5by Batman10/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think guy above meant to say it totals to 20 oz. Pic shows 4 - 5oz. cans.by atdesk7/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Each can is 5 oz.by eddie8883/6/2016Was this answer helpful? (11) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- 2by burymeatwalmart7/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (9)Was this answer helpful?
- It doesn't say but you can call this number and ask them. 1-800-252-1587by alienpsychomom2/10/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The can did not provide this information.by LupineGram2/10/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- both'by burymeatwalmart2/10/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- I am not sure. I do not have a can on hand right now. I believe it should beby YardGuy3/16/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it is!by SimonShops3/16/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, this product does not contain gluten.by CommunityAnswer3/16/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?