About this item
The StarTech.com PATA2SATA2 IDE to SATA Converter Adapter takes a 40-pin IDC IDE and outputs to a 2x7-in male SATA port. This IDE to SATA adapter is a cost-effective method for upgrading your SATA storage using IDE drives. With the StarTech.com PATA2SATA2 IDE to SATA Converter Adapter, you can avoid the need to upgrade your IDE (Parallel ATA) motherboard in order to utilize SATA-compatible devices. A power connector and supplementary SATA data cables are included along with this IDE to SATA adapter. The dual channel bridge provided by this device lets you connect two high-speed SATA drives simultaneously, minimizing space required for IDE cable connections. The StarTech.com PATA2SATA2 IDE to SATA Converter Adapter prevents the need for expensive upgrading of system parts in order to improve compatibility with modern storage devices.
StarTech.com PATA2SATA2 IDE to SATA Converter Adapter:
- 40-pin IDC Female IDE to 2 x 7-pin Male SATA
- Cost-effective method for upgrading SATA storage using IDE drives
- Prevents the need for purchasing new system parts in order to provide compatibility
- Dual channel bridge lets you connect two high-speed SATA drives simultaneously, minimizing space required for IDE cable connections
- Avoid the cost and effort of upgrading your IDE (Parallel ATA) motherboard
- Includes power connector and SATA data cables
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.18|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||4.61 x 1.41 x 6.02|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.