About this item
The USB 3.0 to VGA Adapter turns a USB 3.0 port into a VGA output port with 1920 x 1200 (WUXGA) video support. The adapter features built-in USB 3.0 pass-through, which offers a connection port in place of the USB port used for connecting the VGA adapter, an ideal workaround for Ultrabook or laptop users where only a limited number of USB ports are available. Functioning as an external graphics card, this USB to VGA adapter provides a convenient way to add multi-monitor capability to a USB 3.0-enabled desktop or laptop computer (optimal performance from USB 3.0, backward compatible with USB 2.0). Leveraging the high-bandwidth (5Gbps) SuperSpeed USB 3.0 interface, the adapter delivers smooth, high-definition content to your VGA display/projector. The adapter can be used to mirror your primary desktop, showing the same image on each display, or to extend your desktop to double your workspace and increase your productivity.
StarTech USB 3.0 to VGA External Video Card Multi-Monitor Adapter with 1-Port USB Hub:
- Supports resolutions up to 1920 x 1200
- Built-in 1-port USB 3.0 hub
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0 (5Gbps) interface, backward compatible with USB 2.0
- Quick, easy installation
- USB-powered, no external power adapter required
- Choose between mirrored, extended or primary display configurations
- Driver software supports display rotation
- Supports the use of multiple USB32VGAEH adapters on a single system (up to 5)
- Recommended system requirements: CPU: Quad-Core 2.4GHz or higher (i5 recommended); RAM: 4GB or higher
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||8.3 x 5.6 x 1.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.