About this item
The USB 3.0 to Gigabit Ethernet Network Adapter adds a single RJ45 Ethernet port to a USB-enabled computer system, with support for Gigabit network connections at full bandwidth when used with a USB 3.0 host connection, unlike USB 2.0 adapters. This compact USB 3.0 NIC works with 10/100/1000 Mbps networks and offers backward compatibility with USB 2.0/1.x computer systems (speed limited by USB bus), making it an ideal portable replacement LAN adapter or laptop accessory. Support for features such as Jumbo Frames, VLAN tagging and Wake on LAN (WOL) provides versatile Gigabit network performance for home or business use.
StarTech USB 3.0 to Gigabit Ethernet NIC Network Adapter:
- Full Gigabit bandwidth support over USB 3.0
- IEEE 802.3/u/ab (10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX and 1000BASE-T) compatible
- Crossover detection and auto-correction (Auto MDIX)
- IEEE 802.1Q VLAN tagging support
- Jumbo frame support
- Supports checksum offload (IPv4, IPv6, TCP, UDP) and large send offload
- Activity and link LED indicators
- Compact, lightweight design
- Add Gigabit Ethernet capabilities to a desktop or laptop
- Replace a failed integrated network adapter with an external, USB Ethernet solution to avoid opening the computer case
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||1.0 x 1.0 x 1.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.