About this item
The StarTech Internal 5-Pin IDC Motherboard Header Cable features two 5-pin USB motherboard header connectors, enabling you to connect a front panel USB hub or card reader directly to the motherboard header ports. This cable provides a convenient solution for connecting multi-function front panels directly to a motherboard or expansion card USB IDC (Header) connection. With this 24" USB motherboard cable, you won't have to install additional cards or run cables externally to the rear ports. This item works with standard USB 2.0 out and colors assignments. This StarTech Internal 5-Pin IDC Motherboard Header Cable is made from high quality wire, and the durable connectors provide a secure fit on the motherboard. With this item, you can also attach rear USB expansion boards on the motherboard.
StarTech Internal 5-Pin USB IDC Motherboard Header Cable, 24":
- Connect front panel USB ports to a motherboard or expansion card that features a 5-pin header
- Connect rear USB expansion boards to the motherboard
- 2 x 5-pin USB header connectors
- Uses standard USB 2.0 out and colors assignments
- Suitable for connecting multi-function front panels
- Can also be used for an expansion card USB IDC (Header)
- No need to install additional cards or run cables externally
- USB header cable length: 24"
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.06|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||8.86 x 4.92 x 0.39|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.