About this item
The HDMI to Cat5 Repeater works with the ST12MHDDC HDMI Extender Kit to add additional displays and extend the HDMI over Cat5/6 signal. With two RJ45 outputs per unit, each repeater allows you to add a display and also daisy-chain the signal to two additional ST12MHDDCRP repeaters (sold separately) at up to 330 feet at each level. Additional repeaters can be added at any time, up to a maximum of 30 broadcasting levels to over 100 displays, allowing for a highly scalable installation that can be used with existing network cable for a cost-effective and flexible extension. Plus, because the HDMI signal is extended over standard Cat5/Cat6 Ethernet cable with RJ45 connectors, proprietary cables aren't necessary, which eliminates both expense and the hassle of running specialized cable.
StarTech HDMI to Cat5 Repeater for ST12MHDDC:
- High Definition support for resolutions up to 1080p (1920 x 1080)
- EDID emulation ensures maximum resolution and compatibility with your display or projector
- Supports a maximum HDMI extension of 330'
- 2 RJ45 output ports, for additional daisy-chain support
- 7.1 surround sound audio support
- Place the display in a convenient viewing area, while the HDMI source equipment is placed elsewhere in a separate, secured environment
- Optimize placement of your demo stations at tradeshows and in auditoriums
- Perfect for video conferencing solutions in boardrooms and office settings
- Display the same HDMI audio/video signal on up to 100 displays, for large scale digital signage applications
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||9.3 x 6.2 x 2.7|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.