About this item
The StarTech Dual Port PCIe SATA III Card gives you the option to add two internal or external SATA ports to your computer through a single PCI Express (x1) card slot. The card features on board jumper selection, which enables you to configure the card to provide two internal or external SATA III ports, or one of each, as needed. The StarTech Dual Port PCIe SATA III Card features Port Multiplier (PM) support on each port, which allows multiple drives to be connected over a single cable when necessary to maximize the number of SATA device connections while reducing the amount of cabling required. The card is fully compliant with the SATA revision 3.0 specification (up to 6Gbps of data bandwidth), enabling you to utilize the speeds of high performance HDDs and SSDs, as well as SATA-based optical drives like a CD-ROM, DVD-ROM or Blu-ray player.
StarTech Dual Port PCIe SATA III Card:
- 2 x internal/external switchable SATA ports
- The PCIe SATA Card supports up to 6Gbps of bandwidth
- Support for SATA-based optical drives (CD/DVD/BD)
- Uses existing SATA I/II cabling
- Supports Native Command Queuing (NCQ) and ATA/ ATAPI commands
- Port Multiplier FIS-based and Command-based switching supported
- Compliant with PCI Express 2.0 standards
- The internal SATA card includes SATA cable, low profile bracket, driver CD and instruction manual
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.22|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||6.57 x 5.51 x 1.18|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.