About this item
The SV231TDVIUA 2-Port Triple Monitor DVI/USB/KVM Switch allows two PCs (each with three DVI video outputs) to share monitors, one microphone and set of speakers, one keyboard and one mouse, as well as an additional USB 2.0 peripheral such as an external hard drive, thumb drive, printer or webcam.
StarTech 2-Port Triple Monitor DVI/USB/KVM Switch with Audio and USB 2.0 Hub:
- Switch 3 monitors and peripherals between 2 PCs
- Supports high definition DVI resolutions on 3 monitors each up to 1920 x 1200
- Switch USB and audio devices independently
- Supports front panel push button and hot-key functions for computer selection
- OS independent; no software or drivers required
- All metal chassis for long-term durability
- Hub port supports High speed USB 2.0 devices
- HDCP compliant
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Resolution:||1920 x 1200|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||3.1|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||9.4 x 7.4 x 3.9|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.