About this item
The StarTech 10/100 Fiber to Ethernet Media Converter creates an economical, cost-effective Ethernet-fiber link, transparently converting to/from 10Base-T or 100Base-Tx Ethernet signals and 100Base-Fx optical signals to extend an Ethernet network connection over an SC terminated multimode fiber backbone. The StarTech 10/100 Fiber to Ethernet Media Converter supports a maximum multimode fiber optic cable distance of 2 kilometers (1.2 miles), providing a simple solution for connecting 10Base-T/100Base-Tx Ethernet networks to remote locations using SC-terminated multimode fiber, while delivering solid network performance and scalability.
StarTech 10/100 Fiber to Ethernet Media Converter Multi-Mode SC, 2km:
- The StarTech media converter SC supports a maximum multi-mode fiber optic cable
- Compatible with most 3CPM, Cisco, Lucent and Nortel networks
- Compact design
- Supports transparent Q-in-Q double tagged frames
- Supports Link Fault Pass through (LFP)
- Supports IEEE 802.1q Tag VLAN pass thru
- Support flow control
- Provides switch configuration of half/full duplex transfer mode for FX port
- LED indicators for simple Ethernet/Fiber network link monitoring
- Forward 9K jumbo packets in converter mode
- Auto negotiation or Force 10/100Mbps and MDI/MDI-X
- Auto detects half/full duplex transfer mode from the TX port
- The 2km multimode media converter features a simple installation
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.6|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||6.9 x 5.75 x 2.4|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.