Customers also viewed these products
- from $9.14
- from $14.99
- $23.19List price
- from $31.38
StarTech 1-Port PCI Express Gigabit Ethernet NIC Network Adapter Card
About this item
About this item
The StarTech 1-Port PCI Express Gigabit Ethernet NIC Network Adapter Card allows servers and desktop PCs to connect to a Gigabit network through a PCIe slot, providing full Gigabit bandwidth capacity with the dedicated bandwidth of the connected PCI Express bus to provide dependable connectivity. Fully compliant with 10/100/1000Mbps IEEE 802.3 specification, this PCIe Gigabit NIC provides a maximum transfer speed of 1000Mbps (bidirectional - 2000Mbps total), ensuring a high performance network connection. This adapter also offers 10/100/1000Mbps data rate auto-negotiation and full duplex operation that helps to optimize connection speeds and provide efficient performance. The network adapter is compatible with Linux, Windows 2000, XP, XP 64-bit, Server 2003, Server 2003 64-bit, Vista, Vista 64-bit, 7, 7 64-bit operating systems and includes full-height and low profile screw-on brackets for installation in standard, small/micro form factor computer cases as well as 1U and 2U servers.
StarTech 1-Port PCI Express Gigabit Ethernet NIC Network Adapter Card:
- Single 10/100/1000Mbps compatible RJ-45 Ethernet port
- LED indicators
- Fully compliant with IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3x and IEEE 802.3ab
- Jumbo frame support
- Full and half duplex support
- Supports Wake-on-LAN function
- Crossover Detection and Auto-Correction
- Includes a low profile installation bracket
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.25|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||6.6 x 5.6 x 1.2|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Only if your motherboard has a PCIex1 slot.by walksok8/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it would be, but you would be better off getting a PCI adapter. See http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/Document.jsp?lang=en&cc=us&objectID=c00572527 A little over half-way down, we see Expansion slots (available) PCI Three (Two available) PCI Express x16 One (One available) That PCIex16 would be better suited for another video card. Grab a (cheaper) PCI Ethernet adapter and use that instead.by schusselig11/18/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Policies & Plans
Dual Electronics Corp. warrants this product to the original purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of five years from the date of the original purchase.
Dual Electronics Corp. agrees, at our option, during the warranty period, to repair any defect in material or workmanship or to furnish an equal new, renewed or comparable product (whichever is deemed necessary) in exchange without charges, subject to verification of the defect or malfunction and proof of the date of purchase. Subsequent replacement products are warranted for the balance of the original warranty period.
Who is covered? This warranty is extended to the original retail purchaser for products purchased and used in the U.S.A.
What is covered? This warranty covers all defects in material and workmanship in this product. The following are not covered: installation/removal costs, damage resulting from accident, misuse, abuse, neglect, product modification, improper installation, incorrect line voltage, unauthorized repair or failure to follow instructions supplied with the product, or damage occurring during return shipment of the product.