Star Wars: The Complete Saga (Blu-ray) (Widescreen)
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Star Wars Complete Saga includes Episodes I-VI, Star Wars Documentaries, deleted extended and alternate scenes; prop, maquette and costume turnarounds; matte paintings and concept art; supplementary interviews with cast and crew; and more
Experience the spectacular adventure of "Star Wars: The Complete Saga" in a way only Blu-ray(TM) can deliver. This incredible collection unites all six movies in stunning high definition with the purest digital sound in the galaxy. With more that 40 hours of thrilling special features including three bonus discs, you can journey deep into the "Star Wars" universe. Feel the Force of "Star Wars: The Complete Saga" on Blu-ray!.
Audio Commentary for each move with George Lucas and Crew; Never-before-released audio Commentary for each movie from archival interviews with Cast and Crew; 45 deleted Scenes; Cast & Crew interviews; Props, maquette and Costume Turnaround; Matte painting and Concept art; "The Making Of 'Star Wars'" 1977; "The Empire Strikes Back" SPFX 1980; "Classic Creatures: 'Return Of The Jedi' "1983; Anatomy Of A Dewback, 1997; Star Warriors, 2007; "Star Wars Tech" 2007; A Conversation With The Masters: "The Empire Strikes Back" 30 years later 2010; 90 minutes Of "Star Wars" Spoofs.
Languages: English, French and Spanish; Subtitles: English SDH (Subtitles for Deaf and Hearing Impaired), French and Spanish.
|Starring:||Mark Hamill, Carrie Fisher, Harrison Ford, Ewan McGregor, Natalie Portman, Hayden Christensen, Liam Neeson|
|Studio Name:||20th Century Fox Home Entertainment|
|BD Release Date:||09/16/2011|
|Run Time (in minutes):||805 minutes|
|Audio Tracks:||AC, DTS-HD Master Audio|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.12|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||1.2 x 6.9 x 5.6|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- yesby Roy91111/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (10)Was this answer helpful?
- Not extended, the deleted/extended scenes are on 2 of the 3 bonus features discs. If you're asking about theatrical verison or Lucas' updated versions, it's the latter, he's even changed some things with the new trilogy. Still definetely worth the $, amazing collection especially with the bonus features.by stryker25383/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No extended version of films. They are now just in Blu-ray quality. There are 3 bonus discs full of documentaries, behind the scenes and other cool features that any Star Wars fan will definitely enjoy.by LizardKing20121/3/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. But more updates have been made and many deleted scenes from the original trilogy have been included as features.by J4K311/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it doesby bigjoe21311/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it is considered a extended set an there's a lot of never seen footage of behind seens if you don't own it I recommend it a lot!by munncl9/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There are deleted scenes, 90 minutes of spoofs, and 40 hours of behind the scene footage. There are 9 discs total in this pack, 3 of them are special feature discs.by Hanyouchris11/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- No. They are the originals, with the typical George Lucas tinkering. There are deleted (some unfinished) scenes in the special features. The blu rays look and sound AMAZING though!by bjeepin10/10/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No they are not extended versions. The same as the previous films but with added tweaks here and there. There are a lot of deleted scenes but they are separate from the movie on different discs.by megatrends9/19/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes and no, There are a few changes from the previous versions from 4 of the 6 films (episodes 2 and 3 aren't changed). This release is NOT considered to be extended versions of the saga, it is considered, by Lucasfilm anyway, to be the "true" versions. Many fans aren't very happy that they keep changing things everytime the films are released.by roalcamp11/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (14) (2)Was this answer helpful?
Q. are the deleted scenes in the upcoming star wars blu ray set put back into the film or are they on separate special features discs
- don't know if all the originally deleted scenes were put back in, but this set does have some added in.by Roy91111/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is NO 'Director's Cut of the prequels to my knowledge. Just the Theatrical versions of the prequels but some cjhanges to the IV thru VI.by TuneMstr2/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They are separate.by J4K310/20/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The deleted scenes are on a separate disc.by obibob10/19/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- they are separate features on a separate disc. one disc for the trilogy and another disc for episodes 1-3. 9 discs in all.by EWDallas10/19/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The deleted and extended scenes are on a separate discs.by Rheamel10/5/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They are in the special features. The Blu Rays look and sound AMAZING though!by bjeepin9/25/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- As stated, the deleted scenes ARE on seperate disks and were not added to the movies. There are a few changes made to the films, much to the dismay of MANY fans.by roalcamp9/14/2011Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They are NOT included in the movies. They are part of a special features on one of the supplemental discs of the set. The full saga set has 9 discs whereas the separate trilogy sets only have 3 each. For specific disc breakdown, you can go to amazon.com and look at the details.by VideoBrad10/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- it comes with a couple of additional disks with behind scenes stuff & other interviews of many of the actors, directors, etc... not having the original 2 trilogies, not sure if these were included in those originally.by Roy91111/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (8) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- 3 discs of bonus features where if you buy the trilogies seperately you only get 3 discs for the movies. The extra $10 is worth it for the hours of extra footage and documentariesby stryker253811/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- According to the complete saga it has bonus discs with hours of extra features. 2 full bonus discs. We have never owned the trilogies so I couldnt tell you for sure, being as how we bought it like this. But thats the major difference I would say. The usual with any.by Djwilliams14311/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the box set does feature exclusive bonus features. If I'm not mistaken, the separate trilogies have no bonus features other than commentary tracks (maybe). So the extra five or ten bucks gets you THREE extra discs with hours of great material.by J4K37/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the saga bundle comes with three bonus discs, one with bonus from episodes 1-3, one with bonus from episodes 4-6 and a third with documentaries and spoofs.by An anonymous customer10/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The only special feratures contained in the seperate box sets are the commentary audio tracks. The complete saga set has 3 disks of extras. Documentaries, deleted scenes and such. Advertised at over 40 hrs of content between the 3 disks.by roalcamp7/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The price has been reduced this week to $80. But the reason it was more for the full set is because there are 3 extra discs in the full set that are not available in the separate 3 movie sets.by VideoBrad10/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the complete set comes with 30+ hours of extra features and deleted scenes. I have a feeling the single trilogy sets do not have all of this. The whole saga is a nine disc set.by xaos11/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Short Answer is yes there are more extra features. To help here is the star wars official site information on the complete saga and all of its extras. hope this helps http://www.starwars.com/movies/saga/bluraymay4/index.htmlby castle9811/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (9) (2)Was this answer helpful?