About this item
An affordable, rackmountable dual CD player with full MP3 capabilities, the Stanton C502 Dual DJ CD/MP3 Player is fully featured and designed with a familiar DJ friendly layout for ease-of-use. Featuring two CD players with full MP3 capabilities, the Stanton C502 DJ Deck's CD players both come with their own large, yellow LCD screens with ID3 tags and a +10/Folder track key for easy MP3 text information readability and more efficient track finding. The C502 DJ Deck also has anti-shock buffer memory, seamless loop, S/PDIF digital output, instant start, an auto cue function and individual jogwheels for to cueing and pitch bending. Depending on your needs, you can run the CD players on single or continuous play modes, and can even automatically alternate tracks or entire CDs from one drive to the other.
Stanton C502 Dual DJ CD/MP3 Player:
- Dual 2U rackmount CD player with MP3 playback
- Large LCD screens with ID3 tags (MP3 text information)
- Anti-shock buffer memory
- Seamless loop
- +10/folder track key makes finding tracks fast and easy
- Fader start to control play/cue functions from a compatible DJ mixer
- Relay play automatically alternate tracks or entire CDs from one drive to the other
- Instant start
- Auto cue function cues track to start of music
- Single and continuous play modes
- Easy jogwheel control for cueing or pitch bending
- Versatile pitch adjustment with +/- 4, 8 or 16 percent control
- S/PDIF digital output
- Connect control unit to the transport unit with only one control cable
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Model No.:||STA C502|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||18.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||21.0 x 18.0 x 7.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.