About this item
The Stansport Willow Pack Frame is designed with endurance and convenience in mind. Ideal for backpacking, it features a 600D polyester fabric construction for lasting durability. This camping backpack resists abrasion while its foam back offers cushioning and ventilation. Its internal frame is made from lightweight aluminum material, which mirrors the movement of your torso and offers good load support. This allows you to hike up long paths even while carrying this pack on your back. This 75-liter backpack lets you carry more items necessary for extensive backpacking and expeditions. This Stansport Willow internal frame pack is outfitted with tool loops, cargo straps, side compression straps, zippered side pockets with gussets, adjustable torso length, adjustable padded shoulder straps and a waist belt. Travel lightly with the Stansport Willow Pack Frame.
Stansport Willow Internal Frame Pack:
- Lightweight aluminum frame provides support and mirrors torso movement
- Foam back for ventilation
- 600D polyester fabric
- Stansport Willow internal frame pack with zippered side pockets
- Tool loop, cargo straps and side compression straps let you attach your gear securely to outside of pack
- Fully adjustable torso length
- Fully adjustable hip belt
- Volume: 75 liters
- Weight: 6 lbs, 4 oz
- Internal frame back pack for all of your vacations or trips
- Multiple compartments and add-ons
- Ideal for camping in the outdoors with it's rugged design
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||3.35|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||30.0 x 7.0 x 12.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
Q. Would this be a good pack for two 13 year old boy scouts and where would you tie on a sleeping bag? They weekend camp about once a month.
- Many packers just untie the sleeping back and stuff it into the bottom of the pack. I would say yes, that I would recommend this. There are height adjustments if you pull the middle back pad you will see the height adjustment. The hipbelt should be perfect for the boy scouts. I'm ordering a large from the internet so it will fit me. I really don't see where the straps would break or where the pack would fail. it probably needs a center horizontal strap but for 50 bucks, I'm McGuyver and can put one there with a little epoxy and a strap /buckle connector. I'm 54 years old and for me it's not a bad deal.by CarayzeeDiamond8/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There are two adjustable fabric loops at the bottom of the pack for securing a sleeping bag. Keep in mind that this pack is very tall. If your boys are short it is not suitable. I'm 5'11" and the top of the pack is over my head.by wb19512/23/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it will hold enough for a 13 year old. The sleeping bag can be either tied on the outside of the pack or go on the inside bottom.by camper5054/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Absolutly not my son is a boy scout too and the bag broke on the first trip.by caltonraphael12/5/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no it doesn't hold everything or pack very well not to mention it breaks very easyby hikingexplorer10/24/2011Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 4,577 cubic inches = 75L roughly. This pack has expansion capabilities by loosening the back laces as well as loosening the cinches around the pack. I'm quite sure the zippered and non-zippered pockets are included in the measurements. Hope I helped.by CarayzeeDiamond8/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Approx. 4576 cubic inchesby CityLadyNYC1/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it's not Hydration Bladder Compatible unless you do what others do and drape the bladder over the top and cinch the lid down over it. and WPS, Beat Auburn!by CarayzeeDiamond8/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it is not.by camper5054/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?