About this item
The Stansport Camp Package contains 17 essential items to help you enjoy your next camping trip. The package comes with an adjustable internal frame backpack to hold your gear. This camping package includes a tent and sleeping bag, cooking utensils, a first aid kit, a compass and a whistle. The Stansport camp package also includes other essentials such as a soap dish, a mirror, a water bottle and a rain poncho for those rainy days. With all these items packed into the included internal frame backpack bundle, you will be all set when it's time to go camping.
- Stansport adjustable, internal-frame backpack
- Tent with fly
- Sleeping bag
- Camp pad
- Cooking utensils
- First-aid kit
- Rain poncho
- Nylon cord
- Soap dish
- Water drinking bottle
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||17.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||24.0 x 14.0 x 10.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- 2 peopleby An anonymous customer12/31/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I would safely say two people and a bag if needed its a good size tent for 2 peopleby Sellersd693/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Any time a tent says it sleeps 2, you should always assume it sleeps one comfortably and 2 crammed into it. So, if you need a tent for 2 in other words, then buy a tent that sleeps 4 and you both will sleep comfortably with your backpacks inside the tent. I've always found this to be true whenever we went hiking/camping. Always take 1 person per every 2 person that the tent says it "sleeps" when seeking to buy a tent. It never fails in helping you buy the "right" tent size for your needs.by RevMSweet5/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The package says it fits 2, but it really doesn't...only one person can fit in the tent comfortably without being crowed...if i 2nd person is in the tent, you will be sleeping on top of each other ;-)by ezgoing4now12/31/2014Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- two manby rdesros12/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- yes if you put the sleeping bag at the bottom (or roll it and use the rope to tie it outside of the pack) then take the tent out and fold it square-like really small, put that at the bottom, and line the tent poles along the side of the tent. then layer your cooking gear on top of the tent, then pack your food, then clothes on top of that, and then essentials at the top. I put the rope and flashlight in the side pockets for easy access and the first aid kit in the top zipper. you can separate all the different layers within the pack with cloth or bandanas for better organization. but that's the most efficient way to pack the backpack.by PallasElevaBayawolfNunu12/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes. looks very strong. but broke on the first day of hiking. we were carrying 27lbby An anonymous customer12/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes the pack is a 75 L so it gives you plenty of space for everything you need and I mean plenty !!!!!by Sellersd693/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This pack is designed for the essentials, it all depends what do you want and how many items you want to fitby StansportSupport3/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (5)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it has mesh window and door. And yes it is water resistantby yessinia5512/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the tent has mest window. we did water proof it. but it leaked at the seams.by An anonymous customer6/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The tent has one window at the door it zips shut the tent for the most part is water proof you may find a little condensation inside as do any tent on the market !!!by Sellersd695/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The tent has a window with a mesh. The tent has to be treated with sealant for a more effective water repellent properties.by StansportSupport11/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?