Stansport Collapsible Carry-All / Trash Can
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Environmentally conscious campers can now take a lightweight trash container with them to their campsite. This uniquely versatile container also doubles as a carry-all or sports gear bag.
Stansport Collapsible Carry-All / Trash Can:
- Heavy-duty polyethylene fabric
- Fully zippered top
- 2 padded web strap carry handles
- Easy to fold up and pack in the carrying bag (included)
- Lightweight trash container dimensions: 19" diameter x 24" high
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||20.0 x 20.0 x 1.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Unless you are hauling something light, like a bag of garbage, I wouldn't recommend it. The coil in it is sturdy for standing but I don't know how it would be to carry it loaded with something heavy.by CandyLynn111/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It takes a 30gal trash bag. It folds up for easy storage, so if you are using it for storage I don't think it would be good for heavy things.by mailtahoe11/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Approximently 30 gal. size,is sturdy enough for light weight recycling.Would not recommend for heavy or jagged metals,Aluminum cans and plastic bottles would work.by MsBZ7/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- These are really big. We use them camping. We put the 33 gal. black trash bags in one for trash and the 33 gal. clear plastic bags in one for the recycle. The bags overlap the sides enough to make them stay put and tie shut when full. Yes, you could certainly lay the bags inside to zip shut for transport, however, I would certainly plan on using them with bag liners. They pop up great and stay fully extened. The cans bins are made out of a reinforced plastic material which is very light. Hope this helps....by Sweetpea195310/4/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- my guess would be it is too light weight for daily business use. I put a 30 gallon plastic bag in mine and and only use it for camping, so when it needs emptied I just lift out the plastic bag liner and put it in the trash. I didn't measure the volume but it's about 18" diameter and maybe 24" tall. Perfect for a collapsable/camping garbage can.by Bluesky194611/2/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think that they would work great for what you are using them for. They hold a lot of garbage from camping and don't seem to fall over. For plastic or paper or crushed cans. They would probably work well. You ought to buy one and see for yourself. Cost wouldn't be much and if you decide it wont work...use it for a sports bag or clothing or a garage garbage can. The uses would be endless. There are heavier duty ones out there at sports stores and camping, but none that has the zip top lid. Which would be good to keep spills down. Good Luckby kennklassykorner11/2/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This would work great for recycling plastic bottles, cans, etc. If you are planning to use it for 100% papers then I feel that would be too heavy for the can and to carry. As for standing up, the can stands upright while in use.by Lancastermomof311/2/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- we used it for trash while camping it fit a 33gal bag inside and stood up find .by jst4thefunofitinourpopup2/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, they have a zipper to close them. They have velcro straps to shrink its size when your not using it and I use a 33 gallon trash bag in it, to give you an idea of how much it will hold. I've never had mine tip over either. As you add more items in it the more sturdy it is. Hope this helpsby Andrew235511/2/2011Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is big enough to fit 33 gallon garbage bags in it but not as tall because the bag comes over the side quite a bit. It stands up on its own and you need to velcro it closed when its flat. It would be sturdy enough for recycling.by Jenete0111/2/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The cover is attached at the back and has a zipper that can be closed completely around the rim. It also has an attached loop which I use to Bungee it to the back of our RV , so that it can't tip over or blow away while camping.by MsBZ10/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Top cover has a zipper, and also two velcro straps to hold it in the collapsed position.by stopthestupidnickname5/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is a fully zippered top.by CommunityAnswer5/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Is the material of this washable? I plan to use this for recycling cans while camping and would definitely need to be able to rinse out.
- Yes, it is washable. It is very sturdy, but lightweight. I usually just put garden debris in it, but I have on occasion used it for trash. My last one lasted for years.by ObsessedToInternetShoppin7/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes , this is washable. I use it while camping and have had no problems using it for recycling.by MsBZ10/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I use a trash bag inside while camping,,, I push the bag inside @ night so I zip it up !!!by FOURRAM8/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?