Stanley Rotator Ratchet, 3/8'', 89-962
Customers also viewed these products
- $13.12 Was $16.41Save $3.29
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Stanley Rotator Ratchet 3/8" is a great tool that features unique twist handle technology for a zero-degree twist arc swing and better accessibility in tight spaces. The ratchet has a quick release mechanism and a reversible mechanism. A full polish chrome plating protects against corrosion and a bi-material ergonomic handle design offers better grip and comfort.
- Unique twist handle technology for 0-degree twist arc swing and better accessibility in tight spaces
- 60-tooth gear system for low ratcheting arc swing and high torque ratcheting
- Quick release mechanism to lock sockets onto the drive during operation and allow easy change over
- Reversible mechanism for easy forward and reverse transition
- Chrome vanadium-forged body for torque, strength and durability
- Full polish chrome plating for anti-corrosion protection and easy cleaning
- Bi-material ergonomic handle design for better grip and comfort
- Meets or exceeds ANSI specifications
|Features:||Quick Release Mechanism , Twist Handle Technology|
|Compatible Devices:||3/8" Sockets|
|Material:||Chrome Vanadium Steel|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||89-962|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||12.90 x 3.60 x 1.70 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. can extensions be used in the handle to extend the reach and then use another ratchet to operate the rotator ratchet?
- The handle of the Stanley 3/8" Rotator Ratchet 89-962 is roughly 12" long. Extensions can be added to the head of the ratchet as one would expect with any ratchet; however, there is no way to add extensions to the handle end of the ratchet to effectively lengthen one's rotator or twisting reach. My guess is that the rotator mechanism could be easily broken if more torque than the twisting hand was applied. Since the question "can extensions be used in the handle to extend the reach and then use another ratchet to operate the rotator ratchet?" clearly implies the use of another ratchet, the answer is, "No". The twisting or rotating action of the handle is basically for running bolts in or out of their holes and not so much for torquing bolts down.by esharose3335/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not that Iam aware of.by QBRV9a12/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby dieselman108/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?