Stanley Powerlock Tape Rule with Bladearmor Coating, 1" x 30', 33-530
Customers also viewed these products
- from $7.42
About this item
About this item
The Stanley PowerLock Tape Rule 33-530 is the ideal accessory for any do-it-yourself project around the house. It features an 8' blade standout that can help you determine the dimensions quickly. This Stanley tape with BladeArmor coating maximizes durability on the first 3". It has a compact case design for improved grip, feel and portability. It also sports a chrome finish that is built tough and safe to use on any job site. This 1" x 30' measurement tape features a three-rivet, corrosion-resistant Tru-zero end hook for easy attachment for accurate readings. It also comes with stud center markings that help to simplify framing jobs.
Stanley Powerlock Tape Rule with BladeArmor Coating, 1" x 30', 33-530:
- Blade length: 30'
- Blade width: 1"
- 8' blade standout
- Stanley tape with BladeArmor coating on the first 3" maximizes durability of the blade
- Mylar polyester film extends life of entire blade
- Compact case design for grip and feel
- Chrome high-impact ABS case is job site tough
- Secure blade lock won't creep during measurements
- 16" and 19.2" stud center markings simplify framing jobs
- 3-rivet, corrosion-resistant Tru-zero end hook for accurate measurements
- Ideal accessory for any do-it-yourselfer, construction worker or gener
- Limited lifetime warranty
- al handyman
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.85|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||7.1 x 4.6 x 1.8|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.