About this item
The Stanley Tools Powerlock 10' Tape Measure is made of steel and coated with Mylar polyester film. It features a heat-treated spring and a locking blade for ease of use and convenient measuring. It also comes with a riveted, Tru-Zero hook that you can use as a pivot point with a nail to draw circles and arcs. This standard tape measure has a plastic case enclosure. It is slim so you can fit it in your pocket for easy storage and transport.
Stanley Tools Powerlock Tape Rule, 1/4" x 10', Plastic Case, Chrome, 1/16" Graduation:
- Fit this slim tape measure into your pocket for convenient storage
- Sturdy blade is coated with Mylar polyester film
- Heat-treated spring and locking blade for easy measurements
- Use the riveted, Tru-Zero hook as a pivot point with a nail to draw circles and arcs
- Tape measure type: locking rule
- Scaling system: standard
- Blade material: steel
- Chrome Stanley tape rule in plastic case measures 1/4" x 10' with 1/16" graduation
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.05|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||5.85 x 2.83 x 0.6|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.