About this item
You can use the Stanley Hand Tools Brass Plumb Bob (47-973) for framing, deck building, plumbing, transit locations and construction applications. It comes with a screw top to easily attach string to its center and the hole has simple tightening applications as well. This Stanley plumb bob is made from polished lacquered solid brass to resist rust and is in a long slender profile for convenient storage. The hardened steel tip is also replaceable, allowing you to prolong the life of the tool.
Stanley Hand Tools 47-973 Brass Plumb Bob:
- For use in framing, deck building, plumbing, transit location and construction applications
- Plumb bob tool with screw top to easily attach string to center of plumb
- Polished lacquered solid brass construction resists rust
- Long slender profile for easy storage
- Replaceable, hardened, steel tip for longer life
- Additional tip included
- Through hole for easy tightening
- 8 oz
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.59|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||8.7 x 4.8 x 1.2|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.