About this item
Complete your construction projects with confidence with the help of this Stanley Lighted and Magnetic Torpedo Level. It features three lighted leveling vials for greater visibility in low light. This shock-resistant aluminum torpedo level has a heavy-duty aluminum frame for improved accuracy and durability. In addition, it has an open level vial that makes at-a-glance readings a cinch. This Stanley torpedo level has a bi-material body with rubber ends for shock absorption and it features a groove for leveling on rounded surfaces. This tool has a magnetic base that allows for easy hands-free operation on metal surfaces.
Stanley Shock-Resistant Torpedo Level Magnetic and Lighted, 9", 43-512:
- Length: 9"
- Number of vials: 3
- Lighted vials for visibility in low-light working conditions
- Heavy-duty aluminum frame for accuracy and durability
- Open level vial provides maximum readability
- Bi-material body with rubber ends for shock absorption
- Non-marring feet can be used on finished surfaces to help prevent damage
- Pipe groove makes it a good choice for use on rounded surfaces
- Magnetic base allows hands-free operation on metal surfaces
- Shock-resistant aluminum torpedo level comes with a limited lifetime warranty
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.3|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||11.2 x 2.8 x 0.8|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question