Stanley Hardware 748264 Screen Door Brace
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Stanley Hardware 748264 Screen Door Brace features heavy-duty, zinc-plated steel rods for quality and long-lasting durability. Use it to take the sag up in an entry. The adjustable door brace has serrated ends for a firm contact. It also comes equipped with an aluminum turnbuckle.
Stanley Hardware 748264 Screen Door Brace:
- For taking up the sag in a screen or storm door
- Heavy-duty model
- Steel rods are zinc-plated
- Serrated ends make a firm contact
- Equipped with an aluminum turnbuckle
- Zinc-plated finish
- 42" open length
- 1-11/16" adjustment
- 7/32" diameter
- Door hardware with a sleek arrangement
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.58|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||24.0 x 2.1 x 0.42|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. I have 2 screen doors, so am assuming I need two of these "kits". What does open length mean?
- The 748264 Screen Door Brace will work for both of your doors. Two will be needed, one for each door. The open length is the overall length of the brace when the pieces are put together.by SBD_Product Expert7/19/2015Written by a verified representative from SBD_Product ExpertWas this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?