About this item
The Stanley Hardware 730640 140 lb Garage Door Extension Spring is manufactured from oil-tempered steel. The coil will fit most overhead sectional wood and steel garage doors. The garage door opener spring is double looped to add provided protection and safety. It is also tested for strength and is color coded in accordance with DASMA specifications. The garage door torsion spring is finished with a durable, powder-coated black enamel to provide years of use and comes with a safety cable.
Stanley Hardware 730640 140 lb Garage Door Extension Spring:
- Oil-tempered steel safety extension spring is for use on most overhead sectional wood and steel garage doors
- Includes a safety cable to help prevent personal injury or property damage if extension spring breaks
- Double-looped spring ends provide added protection
- Tested for 10,000 open/close cycles to ensure-years of carefree operation
- Spring loops are color coded in accordance with DASMA specifications
- Durable black enamel finish helps protect spring from corrosion
- 25" length
- 140-lb spring rating
- Garage door opener springs fit doors 9' wide, 7' high with two panels
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||5.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||28.25 x 1.53 x 1.54|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.