About this item
The Stanley Hand Tools 16-289 3/4" Cold Chisel features a one-piece construction for maximum functionality. It is forged from chrome vanadium steel for strength and durability. The construction chisel comes with a powder-coated finish to help prolong its life. It is as ideal for construction workers as it is for those who simply enjoy home DIY projects. This steel chisel has a striking edge that has been hardened to 42 HRC and chamfered edges that resist chipping. It can be used for scraping paint, shaping iron or handling other metals.
Stanley Hand Tools 16-289 3/4" Cold Chisel:
- Cutting edge is hardened to 52-58 HRC and is ground to a precise angle for efficient cutting
- One-piece construction forged from chrome vanadium steel for strength
- Powder-coated finish for durability
- Yellow high-visibility finish
- Striking edge hardened to 42 HRC
- Chamfered edges to help resist chipping
- Construction chisel is used for cutting, shaping wrought iron, steel, brass, bronze, copper, aluminum, nuts and rivets
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.61|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||9.4 x 1.8 x 1.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.